Our website is now open for VDP registrations for fall, winter, and next spring. If you are interested, please sign up for one or more of these sessions and we will have your contact information. To be honest, we don’t know when the Board of Education will once again allow us to use their schools, and we cannot run VDP until that happens. Any significant 4th wave of the COVID-19 virus will delay things. This pandemic is proving very hard to overcome!
Payments for VDP are always at the start of each session. We do not want payment in advance in case the session has to be either cancelled or shortened. The cost is still $100.00 per 8 week session. We have not increased this fee for 20 years! We operate VDP (and the whole Tigers Club) at cost.
People have been asking about vaccinations. We are still undecided but strongly recommend them for everyone who is old enough. We may make the decision to have only vaccinated people. That could be mandated by the Board of Education. Children not turning 12 in 2021 may have to wait for the vaccines, which should be available later this fall. Masks will likely have to be worn at all times. It is not safe for unvaccinated people to do any activity indoors without at least a mask. That’s the current reality.
Check our website for further updates.